You can set custom permissions for platform users.
Admin users have all permissions by default.
The Options available are:
- Product Read/Manage/None
- Orders Read/Manage/None
- Licenses Read/Manage/None
- Customers Read/Manage/None
- Analytics Read/None
- Settings Read/Manage/None
- Billing Read/Manage/None
- Platform users Read/Manage/None
Creating a permissions template allows you to easily set permissions for a new or existing user or group of users.
To create a new permissions template:
- Navigate to "Settings" > "Permissions"
- Click "Add new permissions template"
Give your new permissions template a name and set the access level you wish to grant to any user that you apply this template to, then click confirm when you're done:
Modifying a permissions template will not affect permissions of any given user.
When adding a new user to the vendor platform, you can either assign them "Admin" privileges, or you can set permissions from any template already created in the account.
You can add a new platform user by navigating to "Settings" > "Users" > "Add new User".
You will have the options to set permissions on the popup.
Navigate to the platform user detail view. From this screen, you can:
- Toggle whether this user is an administrator for the account
- Edit individual permission settings (if they are not admin)
- Apply permissions from an existing template (if they are not admin
You can apply a permissions template all platform users that have a certain label.