LicenseSpring offers powerful analytics tools that provide valuable insights into software license usage and customer behavior.
LicenseSpring's analytics tracks various license-related API calls, including license checks, activations, deactivations, trial keys, orders, licenses issued, and license key generations.
This real-time data provides vendors with an in-depth understanding of license usage patterns.
LicenseSpring's analytics also captures data on offline license activations and deactivations, allowing vendors to account for licenses used in environments without internet connectivity.
LicenseSpring's analytics monitors license and feature consumptions, helping vendors identify the popularity of specific features and optimize their product offerings.
The analytics feature also highlights licenses or products that have reached their maximum feature usage, aiding vendors in making informed decisions about feature allocation and pricing.
Vendors can access detailed information about their products, including different versions and installation files.
This insight aids in understanding product adoption and version distribution.
Vendors can customize the date range for viewing analytics data, enabling them to analyze trends, seasonal variations, and performance over specific periods.
LicenseSpring's analytics provides success and error rate metrics for API calls, helping vendors monitor system performance and identify potential issues.
LicenseSpring allows vendors to generate detailed reports for each specific license, order, product, or customer.
This facilitates granular analysis of API calls associated with individual entities.
LicenseSpring provides comprehensive usage reports for individual licenses, giving users valuable insights into how their software is being utilized by end-users.
These usage reports offer a detailed overview of license activations, deactivations, and usage patterns, helping software vendors monitor the popularity and distribution of their products.
By analyzing individual license data, developers can make informed decisions to optimize their licensing models, identify potential licensing misuse or abuse, and tailor their software offerings to meet customer demands effectively.
LicenseSpring tracks many events, including:
- License Checks
- License Activation
- License Deactivation
- License Offline Activation
- License Offline Deactivation
- License Trial Key
- Order Created
- License Issued
- License Key Generation
- License Consumption
- License Feature Consumption
- Installation File
- Floating Release
- Floating Borrow
- Product Details
- Track Device Variables
- Get Device Variables
- Change Password
- Customer License Users
- Single Sign On (SSO)
Using LicenseSpring's analytics is straightforward and user-friendly:
- Accessing the Analytics Dashboard: Log in to your LicenseSpring vendor account and navigate to the analytics dashboard.
- Selecting Data Parameters: Choose the desired data parameters for analysis, such as license activations, usage frequency, customer segments, etc.
- Generating Reports: Generate customized reports and view visual representations of the analytics data on the dashboard.
- Interpreting Insights: Interpret the insights from the analytics data to make informed business decisions, optimize licensing strategies, and improve customer experience.
- Taking Action: Based on the analytics findings, take proactive actions to address licensing compliance issues, engage with customers, and enhance software offerings.
By leveraging LicenseSpring's analytics capabilities, vendors can gain valuable intelligence to drive business growth, strengthen customer relationships, and maximize the value of their software licenses.