Java SDK Installation
The Java LicenseSpring SDK can be downloaded at Javadoc & Downloads.
For this tutorial, we will download the Version 2.5.2 Core Jar and OSGi bundle, as well as the License Client Jar and OSGI bundle.
See Which Java SDK Should I Implement? for more information about the different modules.
- Open your installed IntelliJ IDEA Project
- Go to the File > Project Structure
- Select Modules at the left panel and select the Dependencies tab.
- Select the + icon and select 1 JARs or Directories option.
- Select your JAR file or you can select the directories.
- Click on the OK button.