We strive to make our documentation complete, concise, up to date, and useful.
We maintain this publicly available documentation for the benefit of our existing and prospective customers.
LicenseSpring® is a general-purpose license manager. It primarily allows software vendors to easily control the state of their applications according to their license agreements.
The service is offered as a SaaS in a managed service or as a single tenancy option. Some of our most popular capabilities include:
- On-premises floating license servers
- Air-gapped license activation
- Ability to license individual features within your software
- A white labeled end-user portal for your customers to manage their own licenses
- A distributor/reseller portal
- License consumptions/usage metering per component
- Analytics in aggregate or per individual licenses
- Ability to add single-sign-on as part of the license authentication process
You can watch the following videos to get an idea of everything you can do with LicenseSpring:
LicenseSpring was initially developed as a homegrown License Manager, built for PDF Pro, a popular Windows-Based PDF Editor (which still uses LicenseSpring to this day!).
We want to Supercharge your Software! Concretely, we want to be a platform that makes life easier for all internal and external users of a software department in an organization interacting with the product.
Cense Data Inc DBA LicenseSpring is the company that develops and commercializes the LicenseSpring service. The was founded in 2015 by Edmon Moren, and has offices in Vancouver, Canada.
Kraken Systems ltd. is the Software Engineering agency that develops and maintains the core LicenseSpring Service and Infrastructure. The company was founded by Dejan Strbad and Marin Bek. Kraken Systems ltd. is ISO 27001 and ISO 9001 certified, and has offices in Croatia, in the cities of Zagreb and Čakovec.